Wednesday, April 6, 2016

This is the End

This is officially my final blog post (besides my final film opening and CCR). This is a bittersweet moment. It feels like breaking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend, it may be tough at first but you will get over it eventually. It is going to be strange going about my life and not thinking about my blog and what to post, but life will return to normal as time goes on.

I am practically done with editing my film opening and simply need to record my podcast and then I'm done. The posts containing my final products will be up in a day or two, so stay tuned for those.

And for those of you viewing this blog who are aspiring film makers I suggest you definitely check out this and this. They are wonderful articles and a great source of inspiration. After having gone through this entire project I've learned a lot. I've made some mistakes, but I've also learned from them so I guess they aren't all that bad.

I can't wait to share what I have been working on for these past 6 weeks. I am so proud of what I have accomplished and hope everyone who watches it enjoys it. Maybe in a few years I can look back on this blog and see how much I've grown. So unfortunately, this is goodbye for now.

Sources:
http://flavorwire.com/345062/20-brilliant-filmmakers-on-why-they-make-movies?all=1
http://www.fastcocreate.com/1679472/martin-scorseses-film-school-the-85-films-you-need-to-see-to-know-anything-about-film

No comments:

Post a Comment