Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Working on My CCR

I have decided to create a podcast for my creative critical reflection. I was conflicted whether to do a screencast or a podcast. I ultimately chose a podcast because I thought it would work better for me. A screencast may look cool but I thought it would be too difficult to do, as you have to sync the onscreen actions with the voiceover which just seemed like too much to worry about. So a podcast seemed like the best option for me. I am able to speak clearly and freely and not be limited by a visual.

To record my podcast I was considering using Audacity, a free audio recording software. It seems optimal for beginners, like myself, and it seems simple to record and edit. After some deliberation I decided to go with GarageBand instead. I already have the application on my computer, so I won't need to download anything else, and I already know how to use it.

GarageBand

For my CCR I've created an outline for what I want to say. The outline is like my storyboard for my podcast. It will help me make sure I talk about everything I need to talk about and cover all the necessary points. I plan to record it this afternoon and edit and have it all done by Thursday.

Sources:
http://www.audacityteam.org
http://www.apple.com/mac/garageband/



No comments:

Post a Comment