Thursday, March 31, 2016

A Small Road Block

As I am wrapping up filming my project I've encountered some issues, that main issue being the weather. I'm almost done filming but I still need some key outdoor shots. The weather and the atmosphere are really important for my film opening. The setting is my main focus for my film opening, so the look of everything has to be just right.

Living in Florida poses a challenge when concerning the weather. It can go from blue skies and sunshine to torrential downpours in 20 minutes. With this in mind it has been difficult to get consistent lighting. Some days the weather is perfect and the lighting is just how I imagined it. Other days its rainy and cloudy, which is an issue because of lighting. It has showed me just how difficult filming outside can be. You are at the mercy of Mother Nature. I have to take advantage of the weather when it improves so I can finish filming. According to The Weather Channel, Friday looks like the perfect day to finish up filming. The forecast is partly cloudy and 0% chance of rain, I just hope it's accurate!

Beside that one issue, filming is going really well. I'm really excited to share the final piece. With just a little over week left, there is a lot to be done in a small amount of time. It's going to be a busy, hectic week to come.

Sources:
https://weather.com/weather/today/l/USFL0590:1:US

No comments:

Post a Comment